Friday, 29 April 2011

Foreign travel (I)

I decided to take a holiday. I wandered around the coast for a few days, and came close to renting a caravan.  I was having a great time, everywhere I went, on every cliff top and empty beach, I got my soapbox out.  I was having a wonderful time talking to the waves and the seagulls, curious as ever; and always free with an appropriate question.  What an audience!

Then a human turned up.  He didn’t like what I had to say.

Talking too much, as usual?  No, surprisingly not at all.  No, it seems to get where I wanted to go I had driven the wrong way down a one-way street.  He thought I was a Marxist.  Ummm!!  After a brief inspection, I put him right: clearly he had misinterpreted the signs.  I gave him no chance, I ran him over rather abruptly.

Znet are looking to organise a sort of New International.  It’s a good idea, though I have a few doubts.  I express them here.  My comment is called Too Fast? There are two responses and then my reply… 

It’s up to you now – what do you think? Did I drive too fast and far too recklessly?

No comments:

Post a Comment